Andrew W. Schleichkorn
Andrew obtained his Bachelor of Laws Joint LL.B/JD Degree from the University of Montreal in 2013. Before attending law school, Andrew obtained his Bachelor of Arts cum laude in French Studies & Political Science at Concordia University. After obtaining his Bachelor of Laws, he pursued further graduate studies and obtained his LLM in Common Law with a comparative thesis focused on product liability.
Andrew completed his articles in 2015 at a large national firm and began his career at one of the largest regional law firms in Ontario. He moved his practice to Vancouver in 2017.
Andrew practices in civil litigation, including commercial litigation, insurance defence, judicial reviews, product liability, and labour and employment. He appears regularly before the Supreme Court of British Columbia and has appeared before administrative tribunals, including at the appellate level. Andrew has experience defending a wide variety of insurance claims, including personal injury and disability claims.
Andrew is fluently trilingual. He can provide legal services in Spanish, French, and English. Andrew is licensed to practice law in British Columbia and Quebec.
- Member of the Quebec Bar (2015)
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia (2017)
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATION
- “La méthode d’interrogatoire « Reid » et la méthode policière d’enquête « Mr. Big » : les erreurs judiciaires et l’écart entre la vérité et le mensonge” 2014 Publication in the The Canadian Bar Review
- The Issue of False Confessions: Conference given in connection with The Innocence Project Montréal during the summer of 2013. Concordia University (Department of Psychology), Montreal, Quebec.